Zoinkerz.com/forums Male & Female Pumping Forums
brought to you by Zoinkerz.com, Jnoutlet.com and Girlspumptoo.com

GET PUMPED!!

*NEW*Classifieds | Buy and Sell Your Pump Gear

*NEW*Product Reviews with PHOTOS

Zoinkerz Menu

back to homepage
penis pumping forum and community
penis pumping articlesproduct and manufacturer reviewsphoto and video gallerymale and female enlargement literatureZoinkerz storeWin cash today with Zoinkerz
Meet Zoinkerz mascots

go shopping by clicking here
Search
Latest New Topics
Forum Stats
4266 Members
4 Forums
784 Topics
2741 Posts

Max Online: 58 @ 08/22/14 04:58 AM
Newest Members
Atomic_Pump, Latinopumper, DonAlejo, Likespussyvbig, pump14huge
4264 Registered Users
Top Posters
13cm_erect
smitty
georgegez
kaluapig
Huggybear
OldBob
barns
PumpT
Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4503 - 03/02/07 04:43 PM MINIMIZE DONUT + MUSHROOM HEAD - Penis Pumping
kaluapig Administrator
Nick
Super Pumper

Loc: US

Hey all.

Our community member, "Huggybear," posted a great tip to reduce/eliminate the "donut."

Originally Posted By: Huggybear
Don't like the donut, try tightly wrapping the end of your penis, just before the head with clingy plastic wrap before pumping, leave on for an hour or so after pumping works 4 me.
Also contributes to a mushroom head.

Thanks "Huggybear!" I never thought of that one!

For those who do not know what we are refering to when we say "donut," here is what it is:
When pumping the penis, lymphatic fluid builds up in the penis creating a temporary gain to girth. Lymphatic fluid tends to like to hide in the foreskin area more so than in the shaft and the head of the penis. This accumulation in the foreskin area makes this area of the penis LARGER in girth than the rest of the penis. The longer you pump, the larger this "donut" will appear.

Once the vacuum is released from the penis, the lymphatic fluid buildup in the penis slowly drains back into the body. It seems though that the lymphatic fluid drains from the shaft first and then the "donut" last. This post pumping effect is very noticeable, especially when flaccid.

Now there is nothing wrong about this buildup at all. Some people like this effect, while others don't - this is personal preference, totally. Some of us pumpers even go as far as seeing how big of a donut our penis can achieve!

In all, "Huggybear's" tip is one to keep in your pumping arsenal.

I particularly see the benefit in this for ball pumping. You see, today's ball pumping involves pumping both penis and scrotum in the same cylinder. You use a different pumping technique because you are trying to fill a larger sack (scrotum) with lymphatic fluid. Plus you don't want to hurt those sensitive testicles of yours while you are doing this.

Typically, ball pumping is lower pressures for a long duration 1.5+ hours. As you can imagine, lymphatic fluid builds up in the penis also. When you pump for 1.5+ hours, your donut is quite noticeable. Webby's tip can greatly reduce or all out eliminate the extreme donut achieved when ball pumping. This will give you a more symetrical look when you get out of the tube -- Pumped shaft; Pumped head (mushroom head); Pumped Balls; minus the extreme donut.

>>> NOTE >>>
The standard method to reducing lymphatic fluid build-up is to take frequent breaks, every 15 minutes or so. Massage the penis (Milk the penis) and continue the session.

Some other methods I have only heard about is to use a condom (top cut off) to fit around the foreskin area.

Other methods I've learned about for ball pumping, is to use those silicone "jerk-off" male masterbater sleeves. Place it around the entire shaft and head while ball pumping. This will allow you to pump just your balls. Although this is a subject for another tip.

AGAIN, THANKS FOR THE TIP "HUGGYBEAR"

View the original discussion HERE

Edited by kaluapig (03/02/07 04:52 PM)

service@zoinkerz.com

Visit our sponsor - Jes-Extender
#4504 - 03/02/07 04:55 PM Re: MINIMIZE DONUT + MUSHROOM HEAD - Penis Pumping [Re: kaluapig]
newb
Forum Member

Wow this is great info. Thanks for taking the time to post it. I don't think I am a fan of a huge donut. haha To many calories. j/k
#4505 - 03/02/07 04:56 PM Re: MINIMIZE DONUT + MUSHROOM HEAD - Penis Pumping [Re: newb]
kaluapig Administrator
Nick
Super Pumper

Loc: US

Hey newb...different discussion, but...

Let me know if you are having a hard time uploading photos. I think I found the problem -- it should be fixed.

Thanks,

kaluapig

service@zoinkerz.com

#4921 - 01/14/08 01:06 PM Re: MINIMIZE DONUT + MUSHROOM HEAD - Penis Pumping [Re: kaluapig]
dedicatedtojodi
Pumped Forum Member

so, do you wrap the entire head of your penis or just the space directly beneath it?
\:\)

#4923 - 01/15/08 03:30 PM Re: MINIMIZE DONUT + MUSHROOM HEAD - Penis Pumping [Re: dedicatedtojodi]
smitty
Super Pumper Forum Member

The area just beneath it. I use a mini silicone sleeve. I get it from my local adult store, and they come in a 3-pack. They are only about 3 inches long, and aare use to add extra stimulation during sex.

#4925 - 01/16/08 12:58 PM Re: MINIMIZE DONUT + MUSHROOM HEAD - Penis Pumping [Re: smitty]
dedicatedtojodi
Pumped Forum Member

is there any chance you could msg me the website address? the only silicon sleeves i can find are big thick muthas with 'attatchments' for clitoral stimulation! \:\)
#4926 - 01/16/08 02:38 PM Re: MINIMIZE DONUT + MUSHROOM HEAD - Penis Pumping [Re: dedicatedtojodi]
smitty

Go to ashleysextoys.com, and type clear senso-rings in the search box in top right of screen.

I've never use this site before, (like I said, I can get them in my local adult store) but it was the first site that came up when I did a search. The price is the same as in the store, only you have to add in the shipping and handling. OUCH!!!!

Edited by smitty (01/16/08 02:39 PM)

#4927 - 01/16/08 02:42 PM Re: MINIMIZE DONUT + MUSHROOM HEAD - Penis Pumping [Re: smitty]
smitty

Hey jack, I forgot to ask if you are uncut or not. Being cut myself, wrapping that area works great for me. I'm not sure how effective it will be for someone that still has their foreskin.

Edited by kaluapig (01/29/09 02:12 PM)

#5366 - 03/27/08 10:42 PM Re: MINIMIZE DONUT + MUSHROOM HEAD - Penis Pumping [Re: kaluapig]
georgegez

Loc: Washington State

I always like to see a different dick on my dick!!Hey Don't like it to be the same every day !! borring!!!!! \:\)
#6149 - 07/17/10 08:08 PM Re: MINIMIZE DONUT + MUSHROOM HEAD - Penis Pumping [Re: georgegez]
likemhuge

I have used some gauze-like wrap that comes in a roll at a pharmacy. It clings to itself, and you wrap as much as you like.
Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:
Shout Box

Photo Community Pics
500/thumbs/HPIM1114.JPG
by dmort64
500/thumbs/214.JPG
by HEAVYPOLE
2/thumbs/1453911663.jpg
by pomp
507/thumbs/38-me7.jpg
by runes12002
500/thumbs/AFTER1.jpg
by Puchie
Who's Online
0 registered and 6 anonymous users online.

Generated in 0.342 seconds in which 0.256 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

TESTING